Use Email Marketing for cost effective advertising – Email marketing is one of the easiest and simplistic tools that you can use to market your business. Many times it has been said “the simple things can make the biggest difference” Email allows you to contact your clients at very little cost.There is no printing,no postage and it is virtually free to send.The end result,you SAVE money. This allows you the opportunity to redirect savings to your other marketing efforts.
Email allows you to build rapport instantly.It has been estimated that it can take anything from 3 to 7 contacts before a person buys from you.So your email acts like your own personal sales person.Build your rapport to build your sales. Your marketing message can be created within minutes.You already have a basic idea about why you are contacting them.You are either building rapport or you are selling.
Within days you will have a response to your marketing message.
This allows you to measure how well your clients received your message.One of the critical elements of marketing is to test and measure. Maybe you could do a test sample before sending to all of your clients.
Just by sending out a simple marketing message you have the power to create cash on demand.
Use Email Marketing for cost effective advertising
Here are some key secrets to writing effective emails.
1. Personalise your message Write like you talk
2. Be passionate about what you write
3. Use the “YOU” throughout your message
Your paragraphs should contain no more than 4-5 sentences
4. Use subheadings where appropiate
65 characters is the ideal width of your email
5. Use words that a 6 year old would understand
6. Keep to a single font
7. Always have a call to action in mind.
8. The true test of a method is action.Test your first emails with your client base.When you feel confident enough approach another business and ask for permission to email to her list of customers.If you swap lists that would help both businesses.
9. There are 3 ways to send your marketing message
10. Do it yourself using your existing email services.
11. Purchase software specifically designed for email marketing
12.Contract a third party to do this for you.
13 These 3 sites will help you determine whats best for you…
Read Also: Pros and Cons of Buying a Franchise
Thank you for reading articles about Use Email Marketing for cost effective advertising hopefully by reading this article can motivate you further ..