Terro Ant killer Is One Of The Best Remedies Against Ants

Terro Ant killer Is One Of The Best Remedies Against Ants – The advantage of Terro Ant Killer is that it can be used in hospitals, kitchens, restaurants. Attracted by sweet liquid, ants ingest it and the share it with other members of the colony. It is an effective means of extermination of sweet eating ants, such as Argentine ants, Ghost ants, Cornfield ants, Pavement ants, Acrobat ants, White footed ants, little black ants, Odorous house ants, Crazy ants, Big headed ants, and others.

Terro Ant Killer is an ant bait solution based on borax, also known as sodium tetraborate. The concentration is 5.4% and the other 94.6% are inactive ingredients. In small doses borax is not poisonous for humans and pets. Terro Ant Killer contains the amount of borax which is effective against ants, but not enough to do any harm to people.

Terro Ant killer Is One Of The Best Remedies Against Ants

Terro Ant killer Is One Of The Best Remedies Against Ants

Terro Ant killer Is One Of The Best Remedies Against Ants

Risks for pets are also minimal. If it happens that your pet eats the solution, it won’t have any problems because such amount of poison won’t hurt an animal. However, if your pet has a negative reaction after ingesting Terro Ant Killer you should consult a veterinarian. It should be mentioned that Terro Ant Killer is ecologically responsible as it contains borax and it is one of the products recommended by EcologyCenter.org

It is considered to be an effective insecticide. There are several types of Terro products. You can choose ant bait that will suit you, for example, indoor and outdoor liquid bait traps, waterproof ant dust for crevice treatments. Terro Ant Killer II is a clear sticky liquid produced in one ounce bottles. It is packaged in cardboard box containing small rectangles that you tear off.

Although Terro Ant Killer contains a minimal amount of poison, you should be aware of precautions and put it away from children and pets. Read the label carefully and never place the baits in the areas where they can be easily reached by children and pets. If Terro Ant Killer gets on your skin, wash this place with soap and warm water.

It is recommended to put the bait in places, most common for ants, such as windowsills, tubs, under sinks and food cabinets. When the worker ants find the solution, they eat it and take the poison to the rest of the colony. Ants do not die immediately, the poison lets them share it with their buddies. The job will be completed in seven days, but the effects can be seen on the next day.