Pros And Cons Of Shopping On Amazon 2017 – Do you want to shop on Amazon ? Jeff Bezos is the founder of Amazon dot com. He founded Amazon in 1994 and the website went live in 1995 for the whole world. Amazon is a US based multinational electronic commerce company having headquarters at Seattle, Washington. It is the world’s largest retailer website. The website started as an Online book store initially but along with time it has diversified into selling, CD’s, DVD’s, MP3 Downloads, Computer softwares, Video games, Electronic, Apparel, Furniture, Food and toys.There are many customer reviews about Amazon Scattered all over the internet but most of them are generally related to feedbacks and their experience with Amazon. This Review won’t be any different but can definitely reveal some things which may not be familiar to Internet Newbies. Apart from the usual review, you can find out how Amazon helps people without any business to earn money. Not Many people know that Amazon is also a great affiliate program for people who want to earn money and I have seen lots of people making good money with them.
Pros And Cons Of Shopping On Amazon 2017
- Most trusted online store with web presence for more than 15 years.
- You get everything you want in their webstore.
- There are no duplicate books available on Amazon, Each book and product has an ISBN number.
- Great customer support as I have read on many customer reviews on the web.
- Shipping available for many countries.
- They have websites specifically designed for some countries like UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy Austria, Japan and China. This makes it easy to ship products faster within the country and at the same time save custom duties and other charges.
- Most widely used for shopping of books and kindle products worldwide.
- Have a service Called Amazon “Mechanical Turk” where people can earn money by doing simple tasks.
- Great affiliate programs for people who cannot set-up webstore and business on large scale but can promote products of other people for a commission.
- The Recent Kindle Invention has boosted the sales of Amazon and opened up many new opportunities for people to earn more profits by selling kindle products. It is a hot niche today.
- A good news for Indians is that Amazon is planning to enter in India and is in talks with India’s largest e-commerce stores like Flipcart dot com, Letsbuy dot com, and is in process to establish storage ware houses in Mumbai. They are planning to launch by next year 2012 in India.
- Like Every big webstores Amazon also has some Cons to its credit, but those are usually due to bad sellers and cheaters who cheat to make a living. No system can be foolproof.
- You will need to promote your books and tell people for your book to be seen on Amazon. It is not an easy task for a new author who launches his book or product for sale on Amazon.
- Other Web reviews say that Amazon Authors and Publishers make less Revenue (profits) on books and products sold on Amazon. It is because Amazon takes away large share in profits as read on the web reviews (Comments are welcome on the validity of this point).
- There is a battle for ranking books in respective areas of interest because people need to pay for their books to be listed in “FEATURED BOOKS CATEGORY”.
- More critical reviews are welcome in comments from the readers here according to their experiences.
The natural inference that flows in conclusion is, Amazon is the largest e-commerce website in the world and can be relied and trusted upon for purchase of books and other products. They also have great earning opportunities in form of “M-Turk” program and Affiliate programs for all internet users. There is a lot of competition in listing of books and people have to pay extra to get their books listed in “featured Category” to get more sales. Amazon has also been a great source of income for many of the internet marketers according to what I have seen. I hope this review turns out to be a good reading experience for you as well as gives you some ideas about Earning from Amazon and utilising it to your benefit.